PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE VALVE PN 16 XLC 310/410 CSA
The CSA model XLC 310/410 is a globe pattern hydraulically operated automatic control valve that reduces and stabilizes the downstream pressure to a constant value, regardless of variation in demands and upstream pressure conditions.
• Body and cover in ductile cast iron GJS 450-10.
• Internals in ductile cast iron GJS 450-10 and stainless steel.
• Position indicator in stainless steel.
• Circuitry in stainless steel.
• Unit flow regulator device, needle valves and flow stabilizers in stainless steel.
• Seat in stainless steel.
• Painting with fluidized bed technology RAL 5005.
Standard and connections
• Design and testing according to EN 1074.
• Flanges size from DN 50 to DN 400 mm, higher on request.
• Flanges standard EN 1092/2, different on request.
• Downstream of pumps to reduce the pressure on the main supply line.
• In derivation from the main line to stabilize the pressure of secondary line and water users.
• As a protection against rise in pressure of industrial equipment, plants and civil installations.
• On the inlet supply line of storage tanks to stabilize pressure and flow required for the level control.
• Pressure range: 10-16-25 bar.
• Minimum working pressure: 0.7 bar acting on the pilot.
• Treated water maximum 70°C, higher temperature on request.