MINIMUM-MAXIMUM LEVEL CONTROL VALVE PN 16 XLC 340/440 CSA
The CSA Model XLC 340/440 is a globe pattern hydraulically operated automatic control valve that regulates the minimum-maximum level of a tank, with an adjustable range, regardless of upstream pressure variations. Thanks to a CSA needle valve the reaction time can be adjusted, to prevent water hammer effects during the closing phase.
• Body and cover in ductile cast iron GJS 450-10.
• Internals in ductile cast iron GJS 450-10 and stainless steel.
• Position indicator in stainless steel.
• Circuitry in stainless steel.
• Unit flow regulator device, needle valves and flow stabilizers in stainless steel.
• Seat in stainless steel.
• Painting with fluidized bed technology RAL 5005.
Standard and connections
• Design and testing according to EN 1074.
• Flanges size from DN 50 to DN 400 mm, higher on request.
• Flanges standard EN 1092/2, different on request.
• Optimizing water storage usage by minimum and maximum level control regulation within pre-set and adjustable up to 4 m length.
• Ideal solution for pump flow modulating due to the on-off performance of the valve when regulating the level.
• Pressure range: 10-16 bar.
• Minimum working pressure: 0.6 bar acting on the pilot.
• Treated water maximum 70°C, higher temperature on request.