ALTITUDE CONTROL VALVE PN 16 XLC 370/470 CSA
The CSA Model XLC 370/470 is a globe pattern hydraulically operated automatic valve that maintains the constant level of a reservoir and water tower, regardless of upstream pressure variations, acting with an accuracy of few cm of water column. The modulating control ensures a smooth regulation and absence of water hammer, as the valve will react proportionally to the variations in demand.
• Body and cover in ductile cast iron GJS 450-10.
• Internals in ductile cast iron GJS 450-10 and stainless steel.
• Position indicator in stainless steel.
• Circuitry in stainless steel.
• Unit flow regulator device, needle valves and flow stabilizers in stainless steel.
• Seat in stainless steel.
• Painting with fluidized bed technology RAL 5005.
Standard and connections
• Design and testing according to EN 1074.
• Flanges size from DN 50 to DN 400 mm, higher on request.
• Flanges standard EN 1092/2, different on request.
• High sensitivity regulation and control of water tower proportionally to the consumption.
• Flow modulation in response to a static pressure sensed by the high sensitivity proportional pilot.
• Pressure range: 10-16-25 bar.
• Minimum working pressure: 0.25 bar acting on the pilot, 0.7 on the valve.
• Treated water maximum 70°C, higher temperature on request.